Johnson Level 1826-2004 Metric Structo-Cast Dual Measuring Wheel 33.3 cm.
$47.77 You Save $16.72 (35.00%)
Check Estimated Shipping Cost$
This measuring wheel features dual wheels for greater stability when measuring. Measuring wheels are used for indoor and outdoor construction projects whenever long range measurements are required such as road construction, estimating parking lots and driveway installations and resurfacing, pouring concrete, measuring buildings and lot lines. Interior applications include gyms, commercial hallways and residential room measurement. Users include surveyors, civil engineers, landscape architects, paving crews, insurance representatives and others.Features
- 5 digit, easy-read magnified counter accurately measures up to 9,999 meters, 9 decimeters
- 3 piece telescoping aluminum handle extends from 17 in. to 42 in.
- Durable, rubber tire - 33.3 cm Circ. 10.6 cm diameter
- Ergonomic non-slip grip
- Dual wheels for greater stability when measuring
- Dimension - 4 x 5.25 x 19.5 in.
- Item weight - 1.18 lbs.