Bosch GW27M450 4.5 in. dia. x 0.87 in. Arbor 30 Grit Grinding Abrasive Wheel
$11.65 You Save $3.50 (30.04%)
Bosch premium-grade wheels are constructed of high-quality material for metal, concrete, masonry, pipeline, asphalt and stainless steel cutting. Easy-to-read labels are incorporated into the manufacturing process and therefore remain intact throughout the life of the wheel. Carefully formulated Reinold bonds are applied to meet the unique specifications of each wheel and multiple layers of long, stranded fiberglass are woven to form an exceptionally strong reinforcement layer specific to the application. Bosch uses only superior virgin grains made to exacting specifications. This accessories line is the perfect match for Bosch's trusted grinder lineup and applications include polishing, debris removal and dust extraction.Features
- Designed for use with small angle grinders
- Type 27 depressed center wheel for grinding
- For use on flat surfaces for weld preparation
- Best used at a 30 deg angle
- Not to exceed 10,200 RPM
- 30 grit
- Aluminium oxide special grain cuts high-tensile strength materials without excessive fracturing
- Arbor Size: 7/8"
- Thickness: 1/4"
- Diameter: 4-1/2"